As a fundamental basis of good business management, timely useful information is imperative. Blume accounting specialises in providing this information in the form or Financial Statements.
These statements can be dissected to provide narrative regards to movement, comparisons to benchmarks both external or internal and seeking to understand specific drivers.
Understanding specific drivers enable business managers to make informed decisions on how to improve and drive better business outcomes. These could apply to revenue or cost drivers, either improving revenue or assist in managing costs down or a combination of both.
Our range of services includes:
- Preparing periodic management accounts
- Ensuring all of your statutory external reporting obligations are fulfilled
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Cash flow monitoring and management
- Manage the accounting role for local and parent company reporting
- Development of internal policies and procedures
- Development of Key Performance Indicators and benchmarking tools